Wednesday, August 9, 2017

I return to the activity

After a long period of puzzle inactivity and in which I have hardly had time to update the web, I have finally found the desire and time to do it.

On the other hand I have seen that, despite not updating the website in more than a year, there are still visits from both outside and inside Spain, and I have received news that in some groups of facebook is mentioned and valued positively the blog.

That was and is the main goal of the blog, to help in one way or another all lovers of great puzzles and those who have some curiosity about it.

So, I will try to regularly update the page, although I do not promise anything ... 😊

Finally, many thanks to all those who with your messages and comments have helped me complete data. Many are still missing, so I encourage you to continue collaborating.

No comments:

Post a Comment